What the Bible says about light and seed

The True Light "In him, (the Lord Jesus) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world,…the world didn’t recognize him." John 1:4,9.

The Good Seed and the Weeds “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:24,25.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A big thank you, Mountain View!

I don´t normally do that, posting personal notes.
Having grown up without a telephone and without a TV, It is not easy for me to communicate with people if I don´t see them face to face. I even have a hard time learning through tapes and CD´s. I am a visual person and I love to read books, to mark them and go back to passages to study them more deeply. Every so many years I have to buy a new Bible because my old ones are full o my personal notes.

I know that I have a few readers that are faithful to this blog and encourage me with comments.
I thank them. It´s nice to be appreciated and getting some feed back from people who have been encouraged with my personal posts.

But today, I want to take some time to especially thank an anonymous reader, I think it must be one person although there could be several from the same place.

So whoever you are from Mountain View California, a big warm thank you for being a faithful reader. I am grateful for your support.

Many times I have wanted to quit writing this blog, but somehow I feel that even if one person can be motivated, encouraged or exhorted by what I post, all the effort is not in vain.

It suits me fine because I am not the type of person who thrives on compliments or needs to be affirmed all the time.

But I am really touched that someone that I don´t even know would take the time to read my posts and come back.

We may never meet this side of heaven, but I hope that if this person is a believer, the Lord will give us the privilege of meeting each other in person when He comes for His church.

God bless you my friend.

Jean-Louis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated and helps me in choosing various subjects for my posts. Thank you. Ce blogger apprécie vos commentaires qui l´aident à choisir de nouveaux thèmes.. Seus comentarios são bemvindos e ajudam este blogger na escolha de uma variedade de temas.