What the Bible says about light and seed

The True Light "In him, (the Lord Jesus) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world,…the world didn’t recognize him." John 1:4,9.

The Good Seed and the Weeds “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:24,25.

Monday, August 21, 2017

In My Father´s Garden

In my Father´s Garden
Composed and published by Jean-Louis Mondon 

As the golden dawn was announcing  a new day
My Heavenly Father, the Master Gardener
Woke me up from the morning mist
And invited me for a light walk

Let´s go down to my Garden, he said
Together we will stroll where the air exhales
His sweet subtle calming fragrance
Splashing with resplendent light
The foot paths in diaphanous tones

Together in sweet communion
We will walk rejoicing on this earth
Your blessed home, granted to you
My good and beautiful creation

There I will show you a most exquisite flower
One that grows and blooms
Turning towards the sun, matchless love
Of my beloved Son, Jesus your Lord

The soft soothing warmth of the rays
Emanating from His eyes filled with goodness
Beckons the poor in spirit and humble at heart,
Touching and healing even the most broken

The fragile beauty of its essence
Never fades into forgetfulness
But dying to self will be transformed
Into good and lasting fruit
For the flowing spring of the water of life
That feeds it never, ever runs dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated and helps me in choosing various subjects for my posts. Thank you. Ce blogger apprécie vos commentaires qui l´aident à choisir de nouveaux thèmes.. Seus comentarios são bemvindos e ajudam este blogger na escolha de uma variedade de temas.