What the Bible says about light and seed

The True Light "In him, (the Lord Jesus) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world,…the world didn’t recognize him." John 1:4,9.

The Good Seed and the Weeds “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:24,25.

Friday, September 14, 2012

UPDATE: BEM TE VI - (I see you) with MP3 Audio File

UPDATE:  MP3 AUDIO FILE: BEM TE VI (I See You)
Voice participation by w.c. whitaker livinginhisname.org


With all the depressing news telling us of the coming chaos and impending doom, I thought it appropriate to lighten up the mood and share with you some of the beauty of our God´s creation I have been blessed in Brazil in photo, song and poetry.



 
BEM TE VI  (Portuguese - I see you. Written and published by Jean-Louis.) http://thelightseed.blogspot.com


Bem Te Vi, Bem Te Vi
You who sing of God´s glory
Your song is so pretty
It could seem monotone
But the call of your heart
In Springtime or Autumn
Is a confession or a delight
On a sad day or a bright night

Bem Te Vi, Bem Te Vi
Heavenly Messenger
With vigilant eye, a warning
To the wicked you call
And the righteous too
You faithfully fulfill your part
Secrets of our heart revealing
Without your own condemning 


Bem Te Vi, Bem Te Vi
Please be my friend
You see me, this I know
Because you keep telling me so
But when to the Father
My many faults you tell
Remember as you go
The good I do as well


Bem Te Vi, Bem Te Vi
Angel in disguise
The Word speaks of you
As a messenger divine
When It wisely declares: "Be careful
When the King you revile  
Even in your thoughts
Or the rich you curse
In your bedroom"
For Bem Te Vi on swift wings
Could report the whisperings . (Ecclesiates 10:20)

Jean-Louis


Credit: from Carlos Weick's Flicker album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated and helps me in choosing various subjects for my posts. Thank you. Ce blogger apprécie vos commentaires qui l´aident à choisir de nouveaux thèmes.. Seus comentarios são bemvindos e ajudam este blogger na escolha de uma variedade de temas.